Exploring London's Fitzrovia neighborhood on the edge of Soho for a weekend...
CAFÉS // BREAKFAST
- tap coffee: There are three tap cafés - I just found out! Makes it even easier to collect stamps for a free coffee (6 to go).
- Princi: I did not even know there is a London edition of the Milan Princi bakery. Within walking distance this is a great option for good coffee and baked good.s
- Bar Italia: no fuzz, Italian café in Soho since 1949.
- Espresso Bar Mozzino: this Italian styled espresso bar serves London roasted coffee- a dark caramel roasted espresso.
BARS // NIGHTLIFE
- Punch Room: we have booked a table for four at The London EDITION hotel's -reservation only- bar weeks in advance (highly recommended!). Inspired by 19th century London's private clubs the go-to-drink here is a punch bowl to share.
- Project Club London: Also in the Fitzrovia neighborhood Project London nights are Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays for house and dance. They have a Project Mykonos and LA, too.
WHERE TO STAY
- The London EDITION: located in bohemian Fitzrovia allows easy access to shopping, art, culture and dining. Their service is highly attentive- nicest turn-down: a Gin&Tonic cake.